Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Pitchforth Clan

Clint Hauvala Corbin and Demi Lynn

9 comments:

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

hey for future reference your posting in the wrong spot.. unless thats how you want it..if so.. cool.. but in case.. all you have to do is click on new post and that's where you post... it should just be on the first page you see after you log in.. by the way cute pics..

Jaime said...

Hey fix and update your blog! hahah

Anonymous said...

Hey Cute blog sis! :) your kids are adorable!

Jaime said...

Ok Hauvala call me between 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM and I will help you with your blog! :)

Adri and Cory said...

Hauv... It's Adri. I am so excited I found your blog. Kinda funny. Check mine out @ thecottamfamily@blogspot.com. Your kids are adorable!!!

The Robinson's said...

Hauv... this is BreAnna, How are you? Your page is great! Check out my blog www.therobinsonfew.blogspot.com
Bre

Lacy said...

Hauv..so now that you know I have a blog you need to keep in touch! Good luck in Florida and hope all goes well!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Hauvala,Hey Its Jayna(peacock)Miller. How are you I ran into your blog. you have the cutest kids. you will have to check me and Mikes blog out sometime.

Hauv said...

OK.....THIS WAS MY FIRST BLOG PAGE EVER AND IT'S AWFUL! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT OFF SO IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE JUST RE-TYPE pitchforthclan.blogspot.com

THAT'S MY REAL BLOG PAGE!!!